JOIN: Become an HCT Member
Every acre of the land that is conserved, every species whose habitats we protect, and every person left inspired by a trail for generations begins with you. Your membership dues are the primary source for Harvard Conservation Trust’s operating funds and supports land purchases. Nearly all of this work is currently done by volunteers. See below for details on different membership levels, and the types of impact your contribution helps us achieve.
HCT is a registered 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization. Your contribution is tax deductible, and you will receive a tax receipt via email.
Annual and monthly memberships available. Pay via credit/debit card, PayPal or check. Your HCT membership will automatically renew for an additional one-year term when the current term expires unless you cancel your membership. You can cancel your membership at any time, and you will not be charged subsequent fees.
Choose From One of the Five Membership Levels Below:
Friend – $60
- Bi-monthly newsletter bringing you news and upcoming events
- Invitations to members-only events and guided trail walks
- Native New England sapling as our gift to you each year
- Announcements of new trails to explore
- Volunteer trail managers mobilized each month